Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Women I Love

Let me say that there are two women in this world... ok, 3... but two famous women in this world I would do anything to meet, or perhaps be... whathaveyou.

Cindi Lauper (which goes without saying) is one of them, but this post isn't about her.

The other is Betsey Johnson. Her clothing line is always the very coolest. Her dresses are super girly, without being lame. Fun, Flirty... her shoes are simply mag. Her bags range from cool to Ohmygod I must have.

Here's a peek into her home. I want it. OH to have the cash to do this.....

According to listing information, the 1,660-square-foot, two bedroom, one bathroom, open-plan penthouse includes ebonized floors, a view over the rooftops of Greenwich Village all the way to New Jersey, a floating staircase that leads to a 1,000-square-foot private roof deck. Right now this pink apartment is for sale for $3.6 million.

No comments: